The ticket holder voluntarily and unconditionally agrees, and agrees on behalf of any accompanying minors (or persons otherwise incapable of giving consent), the following terms and conditions, concerning the ticket holder’s, and any accompanying minors’ (and persons otherwise incapable of giving consent), attendance at the Tournament:
(1) This ticket must be displayed by the ticket holder at all times per the requirement of the Tournament organisers.
(2) The ticket holder shall only be allowed to access the areas designated for public access, and shall not access any Tournament area restricted to player access. The obstruction of access ways, entrances, exits, congregating in non-designated areas or seeking entry to restricted areas is strictly prohibited. The climbing of walls, fences, grandstands, television towers and buildings or any other permanent or temporary structures at the Tournament venue is strictly prohibited.
(3) This ticket must not be re-sold or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes.
(4) The Tournament organisers are not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honour such tickets.
(5) The ticket holder must comply with all rules, regulations, announcements and instructions displayed at the Tournament venue or given by the officials and representatives of the Tournament organisers. Any person may be refused admission to and/or removed from the Tournament venue if he/she:
- violates any venue or Tournament health, safety and/or security restrictions or policies, or refuses to follow the instructions of authorized personnel;
- uses foul/abusive language or obscene gestures, or otherwise engages in inappropriate, disruptive, or illegal behaviour; or
- breaches any applicable laws or regulations, or any of these Terms and Conditions.
(6) All items brought into the venue by the ticket holder are subject to inspection. The ticket holder will be asked to remove any prohibited or dangerous items which includes, but is not limited to, pets/animals, drones, and any advertising, commercial, political or religious items whatsoever, such as banners, boards, symbols or fliers.
(7) The use of drones (remotely piloted aircraft) in or around the venue is strictly prohibited.
(8) The use of personal transportation devices in the venue is strictly prohibited.
(9) Mobile devices must be turned off or on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
(10) Mobile devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (“Content”) in designated areas throughout Tournament week.
(11) Content may be used for personal purposes only (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
(12) No live steaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
(13) Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout Tournament week.
(14) Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
(15) Any other devices which may distract or cause irritation to participating players and/or other spectators are strictly prohibited.
(16) No ticket refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
(17) The date and time of the Tournament (and the opening of the gates) are subject to change by the Tournament organisers in their sole discretion.
(18) The ticket holder grants irrevocable permission to the Tournament organisers, the LPGA and their respective affiliates and licensees to use the ticket holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements captured at the Tournament in any medium, including without limitation, live telecast, social media, video recording or photograph in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (in whole or in part) for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
(19) The Tournament Organisers do not accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to property or injury to person in the Tournament venue, to the extent not prohibited by law. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to attending the Tournament and related activities, including without limitation, being struck by misdirected golf balls or golf carts, any falls on the Tournament golf course and surrounding areas, and actions of third parties, and hereby releases and holds harmless the Tournament organisers, the LPGA and any and all entities and individuals involved in the staging of the Tournament (including the participating players) from all liability to the ticket holder, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of personal injury, death, or loss or damage to personal, private, or other property and equipment, resulting from or arising out of ticket holder’s attendance at the Tournament.
(20) These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Tournament organisers without notice to the ticket holder.
(21) Please be advised that youth course access and senior’s course access tickets allow ticketholders to enter the course only, if VIP hospitality access is required this must be purchased separately.
(22) The Honda LPGA Thailand is an official LPGA event. For more information regarding the LPGA Tour, visit https://www.lpga.com. For more information on LPGA protocols, including anti-doping, please visit https://www.lpga.com/anti-