You are using the ticketing service of Honda LPGA Thailand 2019, held between Thursday 21 to Sunday 24 February 2019 at Siam Country Club Old Course in Pattaya, Thailand (hereafter referred to as the “Event“). This service gives you the opportunity to purchase your Event tickets online (hereafter referred to as the “Tickets”) on www.hondalpgathailand.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”).
The Event is organized by IMG (THAILAND) CO.,LTD, head office Phloenchit Tower, Bangkok (hereafter referred to as the “Organizer”) while Event Website and Online Ticketing service is provided by GOLFDIGG CO.,LTD., head office 5 Soi Ari 4, Phaholyothin, Phaya Thai, Bangkok (hereafter referred to as the “Service Provider”).
The Terms & Conditions for online sales exclusively govern all relations between the Organizer (via its Service Provider) and its customers, users of the Website who wish to purchase Tickets (hereafter referred to as “Customers”).
The price invoiced to the Customer is the price indicated on the booking summary displayed by the Organizer on the Website.
PAYMENT AND BOOKING CONFIRMATION
CANCELLATION / TICKET EXCHANGE
A Ticket cannot be refunded or resold under any circumstances.
Should the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) decide to cancel or postpone a round on the Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday the Customer’s Ticket will be eligible for entry on the following day of the 2019 tournament. For example, should the Sunday round be postponed until the Monday, the Ticket valid on the Sunday becomes valid for the Monday. Should the Sunday round be cancelled and not postponed until the Monday, the Ticket valid for the Sunday becomes valid for one round of the 2019 edition of the Event, the round of the Customer’s choice.
For any questions or enquiries, please contact Customer Support of the Service Provider by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (+66 89 333 1000), Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6.30 PM.
ATTENDEE RISK & PERMISSIONS
GOVERNING LAW – COMPETENT JURISDICTION
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a ticket and/or attending the Tournament, the ticket holder voluntarily and unconditionally agrees to the following terms and conditions, concerning the holder’s attendance at the Tournament:
(1) This ticket must be displayed by the holder at all times per the requirement of the tournament organisers; the holder shall only be allowed to access the areas designated for public access, and shall not access to any tournament area restricted to player access.
(2) This ticket must not be re-sold.
(3) This ticket may be revoked if holder:
– violates any venue security restrictions, or refuses to follow the instructions of authorized personnel;
– uses foul/abusive language or obscene gestures, or otherwise engages in inappropriate, disruptive, or illegal behaviour; or
– breaches any applicable laws or regulations, or any of these Terms and Conditions.
(4) All items brought into the venue by the ticketholder are subject to inspection.
(5) The use of drones (remotely piloted aircraft) in or around the Event Venue is strictly prohibited.
(6) The use of personal transportation devices in the Event Venue is strictly prohibited;
(7) Mobile Devices must be on silent at all times; Flash may not be used.
(8) Mobile Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
(9) Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
(10) No live steaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
(11) Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
(12) Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
(13) Any other devices which may distract or cause irritation to participating players and/or other spectators are strictly prohibited.
(14) No ticket refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
(15) The ticket holder irrevocably authorizes the tournament organisers to utilize the ticket holder’s image or likeness incidental to any recording, transmission, or reproduction in any medium, whether now known or hereinafter devised.
(16) The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to attending the tournament and related activities, including without limitation, being struck by misdirected golf balls or golf carts, any falls on the Tournament golf course and surrounding areas, and actions of third parties, and hereby holds harmless the tournament organisers and any and all entities and individuals involved in the staging of the tournament (including the participating players) from all liability to the ticket holder, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of personal injury, death, or loss or damage to personal, private, or other property and equipment, resulting from or arising out of ticket holder’s attendance at the tournament.